Frog Batting Frog Batting

me too...

what a waste of time.
Come on!! Do something a little bit more elaborated....something that is POSSIBLE to do. I could see that red frog. But I don't see any pleasure in winning...it was like...of finaly.
And its not a question of practice...but of calculation. When the frog does its noise, its then when you hit and that's it!!

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

he he :)

Funny...last monday I had to give the exact same project in my lingo class. Nice job dude!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

DAAAMMNN

WHOOOHOOHOOOWW!!! THIS IS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT!!!

You rock man!!

eliminated 1 eliminated 1

aahh

Ahh, those good days when I've seen this movie for the first time. It feels good to have it on computer thought!

And I was afraid that you woudn't put Luke lol!! But now I'm calm 'cause I've seen the second part. Still, I think you should put other replies of him, for example: "The force is strong in my family...My father has it, I have it....and...my sister has it". Damn I love that moment.

Well, I guess there is no such StarWars fan as me lol!!! Try maybe to do something else with it? Maybe add a picture gallery or something. But I'm happy that you've done this sound board on the old 3 episodes and not the 2 new!

Luke Rocks lol!! Good job!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

ha ha

Got until 85000 and then it said that I ate everything.

Good job dude!

Haste Racer 1.0 Haste Racer 1.0

nice

I love the style of the game. And even if it was pretty tought, its fun to keep trying lol! (over and over again)

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

good!

Great job. Like you said, it is usefull!

Chansey Chansey

HA HA!

HA HA HA BRILLIANT! I hate Pokemons...and it really made me feel good! LOL.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5